How to Recover Deleted Photos from OnePlus 5?

Tutto su ogni tipo di ricostruzione

Moderatori: ferdy, spadina, E-nail, SHILA

Olimpicst

How to Recover Deleted Photos from OnePlus 5?

Messaggioda Olimpicst » sab set 30, 2017 12:28 pm

“I accidentally deleted some important photos from my OnePlus 5. They are really important to me and I don’t have backup file for them. Is there any way that I can restore these photos from OnePlus 5 without backup file?”- Asked by Green.

Are you also met the above similar situations as above? If so, you must be interested in how to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 5, right? To recover deleted data from OnePlus 5, OnePlus Data Recovery should be your first choice as it is effective and safe.

OnePlus Data Recovery can help you find deleted files and get them back without damaging other data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages and more on your OnePlus phone. In addition, the program is completely clean. It will not bring virus or any other add-ons to your computer.

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
2. Connect your OnePlus 5 to PC
3. Choose the file types to scan
4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
5. Recover the data from your OnePlus 5 selectively

Related: Transfer data from Android to OnePlus 5

rhyjtrrr
Vicina di casa

Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos from OnePlus 5?

Messaggioda rhyjtrrr » gio ott 05, 2017 06:22 am

I have encountered the similar situation as above, but I am easy to handle this now, because I have the favor of Android Data Recovery. Android Data Recovery proves its powerful and flexible ability to recover deleted and lost data including text message, contacts, WhatsApp messages, videos, audio, photos, documents, etc..

Recover Deleted & Lost Data from OnePlus 5

How to Recover Data from Broken Android Phone

puntily11

Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos from OnePlus 5?

Messaggioda puntily11 » mer ott 11, 2017 16:02 pm

How to Recover Lost Photos from Samsung? Lost your Android data due to mistakenly deletion, virus attack, system corruption, upgrade failed, phone stolen and so on? You can try Android Data Recovery program. Thus, how to recover deleted data from Android could be solved.
Get back files on Android SD Card? It is specially designed to recover deleted data from any android devices like phone or tablet. How to Recover Contacts on Android SIM Card? You can try to recover photos, audio file, videos, SMS (text messages with attachment), call history, contacts, Whatsapp messages and so on from your device.
Follow the tutorial to have a try.
How to Recover deleted photos on Android

Torna a “Ricostruzione unghie”