Three efficient methods to recover deleted contacts on iPhone

Tutto sul nostro guardaroba
e non solo.

Moderatori: ferdy, spadina, E-nail, SHILA

akash64
Suocera brontolona

Three efficient methods to recover deleted contacts on iPhone

Messaggioda akash64 » lun dic 21, 2015 05:04 am

Yesterday, i was deleting my useless contacts, but suddenly I deleted the contact of my important client by mistake. I was worried and searching online to find useful and powerful iPhone data recovery software which can help me get back the deleted contact quickly and easily. Luckily, I found the professional data recovery software for iPhone-iFoneMate and recover deleted contacts on my iPhone efficiently within a few minutes through three simple steps.

iFoneMate will provides user three methods for data recovery on iPhone

1, recover from iOS devices

2, retrieve from iTunes backup files

3, restore from iCloud backup files

Initially, the users should download the iFoneMate on http://ifonemate.com/download/ and install it on the computer.

Method one, recover deleted contacts from iPhone directly with iFoneMate

1, the iPhone is to be connected with computer and launch free iPhone data recovery-iFoneMate. Click “Accept” to make iFoneMate recognize the iPhone of users. Then select “Recover from iOS devices” among three recovery modes.

2, iFoneMate will start scanning on the iPhone naturally through clicking “Start”.

3, when the scanning is end, the users can preview each contact in detail and select the ones they need to recover. Click “Recover to PC” to save the recovered contacts on the computer.

Method two, retrieves deleted contacts from iTunes backup files with iFoneMate

1, launch iPhone recovery software-iFoneMate and select “Recover from iTunes backup files”.

2, Select the iTunes backup files the users need on the listed iTunes backup files. Click “Start” and choose “Contacts” category to start scanning by iFoneMate on the iTunes backup files

3, after scanning, preview and extract the needed contacts from iTunes backup files, then save the recovered data on the computer through clicking ‘Recover to PC”.

Method three, recover deleted contacts from iCloud backup files

1,runiPhone contact recovery and select “Recover from iCloud backup”

2, Sign in the iCloud with Apple key and password and then download the iCloud backup files. Choose the needed iCloud backup files and start scanning by clicking “Start”.

3, when the scanning process is over, preview and extract the contacts from iCloud backup files through clicking “Recover to PC”.

kaoler1

Re: Three efficient methods to recover deleted contacts on iPhone

Messaggioda kaoler1 » ven lug 28, 2017 18:34 pm

No matter you use any kind of iPhone model, iPhone file recovery will provide you the excellent function that can help you to recover deleted contacts on iPhone. Do according to steps of the tutorials underneath to regain your deleted contacts.

Torna a “Moda”