MobileTrans help transfer photos from old iPhone to iPhone easily

Tutto sulla ricostruzione in Acrilico

Moderatori: ferdy, spadina, E-nail, SHILA

judygun

MobileTrans help transfer photos from old iPhone to iPhone easily

Messaggioda judygun » gio gen 14, 2016 07:37 am

Days ago, I purcahsed a new iPhone 5, but there are many precious photos saved on my old iPhone 4, so I want to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone. But the iTunes seems to be too complicated for me to do the job. So, Is there any other easy tools to transfer photos to new iPhone. Thanks for your help--Jessica

Well, if you are also bothered with the problem, congratulations, your problem is over here. This article will share you some tips to trasnfer photos from iPhone to iPhone

In order to transfer photos to new iPhone, you can use MobileTrans to do the job. Below is how.

Using MobileTrans
First of all, download the MobileTrans on http://www.iphone-photo-transfers.com/ and install it on the computer.

Step 1. connect both of your iPhones to the computer and run this MobileTrans. in the home menu, select phone to phone transfer option.
Step 2. select text messages to copy after your phones are connected to the software
Step 3. hit start copy to transfer text messages from old iPhone to new iPhone.

kaoler1

Re: MobileTrans help transfer photos from old iPhone to iPhone easily

Messaggioda kaoler1 » ven lug 28, 2017 18:16 pm

Using the iPhone transfer tool, you also can easy to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone.

jockilty21

Messaggioda jockilty21 » dom set 03, 2017 16:18 pm

You can Transfer Data from iPhone to another iPhone with the help of Mobile Transfer software. Try to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Transfer Data between Windows Phone, Android, iOS and BlackBerry. Transfer Music from iPhone to Android
And you can do all of this in just 1 click! This solution is comprehensive and guarantees 100% data transfer and is a highly recommended mode.
Transfer Contacts from HTC to Samsung
This solution is comprehensive and guarantees 100% data transfer. Please just choose the one you need to have a try.

puntily11

Messaggioda puntily11 » mer ott 11, 2017 15:58 pm

MobileTrans is regarded as a one-click phone transfer tool to manager your data between Android and Android, iOS and iOS, and even Android and iOS with one click. Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Simple, efficient, reliable phone-to-phone data transfer. Transfer data from iPhone to Android
MobileTransfer is the good software you are looking for! It can transfer all data between your mobile phones, and also allowed to backup, recover and restore phone data to/from computer. How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy to Samsung Galaxy
Now, follow me to learn how to use the program to copy files from the old to the new one.
How to cope Contacts from Samsung to iPhone

Torna a “Ricostruzione Acrilico”